Powered By Blogger

review

Tuesday, June 5, 2007

me and my site: satudebol

hello frnds today i m here to tell you about my new site satudebol.com
soe people think that the name of the site is not right..... but what mattersd is how do i like the name.
actully there is a long story behind this name.... one day me and my frnd and partner saurbh wasa watching a movie in mulitpex, the movie was RDB, there was a intresting character in the movie satu, he used to intersept each conversation and leave every one loughing, he was very entertaining, after watchin him we decided that name of over site will be satu-de-bol which means words of satu in hindi. so thats the story behint the name.some tell me to change the name of the site but now if i want to, i cant change(becoz site is slowly but steadely becoming famous)so i think the name is working.
this site is very close to my heart, we have spent days on it and worked whole night. in next post i will tell you how we made this site...... so till then njoy

No comments: